Jagiellonian College invites academics to participate in conference: „Instruments Encouraging Local and Regional Development”.
The conference will take place in Toruń (Jagiellonian College, Jęczmienna 23 St.) on May 11th, 2017.
The conference will focus on:
- Legal and real possibilities of creation of the instruments promoting development of communities, counties and regions.
- Legal position of the local selfgovernments.
- Activity of selfgovernmental institutions in the implementation of strategies of development of the communities, counties and regions.
- Institutional and financial instruments in managing the local and regional development.
- Public private partnership and realization of the aims of selfgovermental.
Academics interested in participation in the conference are kindly asked to contact: email@example.com.